This section contains information on www.primrosefabricswholesale.com's managementwith reference to the processing of user data.
The present information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003 - Italian Code for Data Protection, and by the EU Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for subjects interacting with www.primrosefabricswholesale.com, and can be found at the address corresponding to the homepage: www.primrosefabricswholesale.com.
This privacy statementapplies only to www.primrosefabricswholesale.com and not to other websites which may be accessed by users via links found on this website.
The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data protection manager must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.primrosefabricswholesale.com, regardless of the purpose of the connection, in accordance with Italian and European legislation.
This document may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to keep up to date with the latest legislative news.
In accordance with Article 8 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation, if the user is under the age of 16 they must legitimize their consent through the authorization of their parents or guardians.
1. Processing of personal data
The data protection manager and the right holder of the present website is:
Petite Fleur srls
with registered office in
Via Godola 25B
Registered in the Massa Carrara business register
n. REA MS-134417
For any clarification or exercise of the rights, users can contact the data protection manager at the following e-mail address:
Certified e-mail (PEC): firstname.lastname@example.org
Data processing location
The processing of data generated by the use of www.primrosefabricswholesale.com takes place in
Petite Fleur srls
Via Godola 25B
If necessary, the data related to the newsletter service may also be handled by subjects appointed by the data processing manager in the premises of Primrose's headquarters.
2. Types of data processed
Purpose and duration of processing of automatically collected data
As with all websites, this website also makes use of log files in which information from user visits is automatically collected and stored.
This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the right holder.
The information collected could include the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the website
- name of the internet server provider (ISP);
- date and time of browsing;
- user's web page of origin (referral) and web page of exit;
- number of clicks, where applicable.
The information listed above is handled automatically and it is collected exclusively in an aggregated form, in order to verify the correct functioning of the website and for security reasons, using:
Visitor Analytics is a simple web analytics service that tracks and reports websites' traffic and general details of their users.
By collecting these statistics, for example which pages users visit and when, where they are approximately, collect data on the type of device and the size of the visitors' screen, on the approximate location, the type of browser, OS, IP, page visits, bounce rate, conversions and popular content on the website, said website can improve its users' experience.
All these data are pseudonymised and Visitor Analytics will never use the data collected to identify individual users or to combine them with additional information on a single user.
Each user has control over the positioning of cookies.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically registered data may also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used — in compliance with the laws in force on the subject — to block attempts to damage the site, harm other users, the carrying out of malicious activities, and activities that constitute a crime.
Such data are never used for the identification or profiling ofusers, but only for the protection of the website and its users.
This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the right holder.
Purpose and duration of processing of data provided by the user
The personal data collected with your optional, explicit and voluntary filling out of a form or communication of such data by post, telephone, e-mail or via chat or social media, may be:
- title, first name, last name, username or other identification data, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- data relating to the user's payments in relation to purchases made on this website
- possible interactions with social media (user name used on said social media)
- decision to take part in a competition, promotion or survey (also on social media)
- insertion of comments.
- specific services requested by the user, including the possibility to send the Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship. The website automatically detects and records some identification data of the user, including the e-mail address.
These data are voluntarily provided by the user at the time of requesting the service.
The information that users of the website make public through the services and tools made available to them is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this website from any liability regarding possible violations of the laws.
It is the user's duty to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international law.
Such data will be used:
- for the conclusion of the purchase and sale contract of the products you purchased through this site.
- for shipping and accounting procedures.
- to request contact by e-mail, telephone or other similar means of communication in relation to the conclusion of the contract of sale in progress.
- to respond to your requests received through the customer support channels, contact form, etc...
- to send you commercial communications, offers, information on new products or important news about the world of Primrose, if you are subscribed to the newsletter or if you have filled out the contact form for information request.
Under no circumstance the data collected from the site will be provided to third parties unless it was legitimately requested by the judicial authority and only within the limits of the law.
Data retention will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 10 years' time.
If the user is subscribed to the newsletter or requests information, the data will be retained if they see it fit.
The user has the possibility to cancel his subscription to the newsletter service through the link at the bottom of all the mailings or by writing an e-mail to email@example.com.
The data used for security purposes (to block attempts to damage the website) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
Support in your browser's configuration
The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his server.
However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you set for the website.
For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/bIock-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/lega/privacy/it/
Social Network Plugins
The collection and use of the data obtained by means of the plugins are regulated by the social networks' respective privacy policies, to which reference should be made.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Pinterest: https://aboutpinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
3. User rights
Art. 13, p. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the users’ rights.
The website www.primrosefabricswholesale.com therefore informs the user about the existence of:
- the right to request from the right holder access to personal data and to update said personal data (art. 7, p. 3, letter a) of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003), the amendment (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (article 7, p. 3, letter a) of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003) and the limitation of the processing that concerns it (Article 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EURegulation);
- the right to request deletion (art. 17 EU Regulation), anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that does not need to be retained for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed (art.7, p. 3, letter b) of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, p. 3, letter C) of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003);
Requests can be sent to the right holder without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Italian Data Protection Authority (DPA), or by sending an e-mail to:
To protect your personal data, you will need to confirm your identity byadding an Identity Card or by confirming one of your personal data.
If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, racial or ethnic origin, or political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Petite Fleur srls does not use this type of data collection.
Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with Italian Data Protection Authority (DPA), as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
For a more in-depth examination of your rights, please see art. 15 and following of the 2016/679 EU Regulation, and art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
4. Security of supplied data
The present website processes users' data in a lawful and proper manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT tools and/or computer telecommunications, within organisational procedures and on the basis of principles strictly related and limited to the purposes stated.
In addition to the data manager, other parties involved in the running of the website (administrative, sales, legal department, and system administrator personnel) or appointed external categories (such as third-party technical service providers, mail couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, and communication agencies) may have access to stored personal data.
Types of Cookies
A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not an executable code and it does not transmit viruses.
Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent some or all of the cookies being saved. However, in this case, the use of the website and the services it offers may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
A brief description of the principal types of cookie is provided below:
There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which is then collected from the websites. Among them, the most known and used is that of HTML cookies.
They are used for browsing and to facilitate the user's access to and fruition of the website.
They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network, which means that the supplier needs them to provide the service required by the client.
The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser you are using. However, users can manage or apply for the general de-activation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings on their Internet browser. This can slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the website.
The use of technical cookies allows for a safe and efficient fruition of the website.
The cookies placed in your browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics, blogger statistics or similar services are technical cookies only in case they are used for the optimization of the website by the owner of the website, who may collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit the website.
Under these conditions, with regard to disclosure and consent rules, the rules intended for technical cookies apply to analytics cookies as well.
From the point of view of time, you can distinguish on one hand temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session. They identify the user to avoid logging into each visited page. Permanent cookies, on the other hand, remain active in the pc up to expiration or deletion by the user.
Session cookies can be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of the browsing. When the browser is closed they are deleted automatically. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers, which consist in random numbers generated by the server and allow for safe and efficient website browsing.
6. Amendments to document
It may be subject to changes or updates.
Users are invited to periodically consult this page to keep up to date with the latest legislative news.
However, previous versions of the document will be available on this page.
In order comply with the legal requirements, and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679, the document was updated on 18/05/2018.